TERMS & CONDITIONS
Participants can be both amateur and professional photographers at the age of 17 years and above.
Interested parties should complete and send the application form, posted on the Festival's website (www.photosphere.gr), until May 30th, 2021 at 23:55.
Each candidate may participate with one (1) Time-lapse, the duration of which SHOULD NOT exceed the 01:30 minutes.
Hyperlapses are accepted.
The resolution of the final presentation should be at least 1080p in MPEG4 or AVI format.
Background music or not, remains the choice of the creator.
During the Time-lapse the author's name SHOULD NOT appear. Nevertheless, it is at his/her discretion to place his/her name or signature, at the end.
The selection of the Time-lapses will be made by a three-member Jury of prominent professionals in the areas of photography and cinema. The Jury, in its absolute discretion, will select the ten (10) best Time-lapses to be exhibited at the International Open Air Photography Festival “Photosphere” – summer 2021, on both islands, as well as at the International Photography “Photometria” in Ioannina in view of the collaboration between the two Festivals.
A1/A3/A2 Diplomas will be awarded to the three (3) Time-lapses with the highest score. The awards are kindly offered by our Gold Sponsor “DroneXperts”!
The results will be announced by e-mail and will be posted both on Facebook and Photosphere’s website by June 7th, 2021.
Participation in the action is free of charge.
The theme of the Time-lapses is open and the only requirement is to be shot by Drone.
Entries that include ground shots by any kind of camera other than the Drone, will not be accepted.
All entries should be original projects and the participants should be either the sole holders or the holders of the copyright.
By signing up for the Festival, the participants retain full copyright over their work.
All selected entries can be published by the International Open Air Photography Festival “Photosphere”, to affiliated sponsors and collaborators, magazines or books, websites, or any other media, for the promotion and the advertising of the Festival without the approval of the creator, but always mentioning his name.
The Festival and the participants will have no claim for compensation in such use.
OTHER CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
- The decisions of the Jury for the selection of the Time-lapses will be final.
- Participants are solely responsible for any use of music in their work (copyrights).
- Entries are invalid if the Festival decides that they are not original or are illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, variable, counterfeit, misleading, or stolen by fraud or theft.
- The Festival reserves the right not to accept projects that do not meet the expected quality of production and presentation for the Festival.
- The Festival reserves the right to modify or extend the submission deadline in its sole discretion. In this case, the changes will be announced in the networking media.
The participants will be bound by and agree to all of the above terms and conditions by sending their participation form.